Healthy Lifestyle Facilitator
Craniosacral and more…
I’ve always had a natural intuitive ability to read the energy of others and am able to help you identify and shift emotional blocks and unhelpful energy patterns that keep you from experiencing your authentic self. Craniosacral Therapy allows you to connect with your inner knowingness where your body knows how to heal itself. I also support you in self care and personal growth using my background in energy therapy, and muscle testing to provide you with a comprehensive approach for healing support.
Feel empowered in your body-mind-emotion-spirit connection.
Teaching ‘Intentional Ethics’ Continuing Education Classes, twice yearly, I focus on helping students feel empowered and confident, so they successfully navigate ethical dilemmas and make healthier personal and professional choices.
In private practice since 1981.
~ Among my many sources of recreation and inspiration are singing, gardening, enjoying our home with my husband Charles and our miniature schnauzers Emma and Lucy, and living and working in the country surrounded by the glorious gifts of nature.
my personal journey
Licenses and Certifications
- WA State Licensed Health Care Provider, Massage Therapy, 1981 to present
- Ordained Minister-Spiritual Healers & Earth Stewards 1985 to present
- Large and Small Animal Endorsement, 2002-current
- Licensed Registered Counselor, 1995 to 2010
- National Certification with NCBTMB, 2001 – 2013
- Touch for Health Teaching Certificate
- I teach regular Intentional Ethics Classes for Health Car Providers – May 2010 to present
- Craniosacral Therapy Training since 1995- with Bruno Ducoux, Beth Cachet and the Brian Utting School of Massage Therapy; Special studies include: headaches, TMJ, children and infants, visceral manipulation
- Emotional Stress Release – 1982 Wayne Topping, PhD, Bellingham, WA.
- Energy Healing Therapy and Spiritual Counseling
- Clairvoyant Reading
- Reiki Master
- Touch For Health – Practitioner and Instructor
- Biokinesiology – Practitioner
- Pendulum Polarity Therapy
- Basic Core Shamanism Workshop – Michael Horner
- Caring for Clients with Cancer – Tracy Walton, the Brian Utting School of Massage
- St. John’s Neuromuscular therapy for Cervical Injuries, Postural Analysis and Pelvic Stabilization
- Current in CPR and First Aid Training
- North Cascade Massage Connection – Chair 2007-2015; and Website
- AMTA American Massage Therapy Association since 2001; leadership roles have included North Cascade Unit Chair, Events Coordinator, Education Chair and Washington State Delegate to the National Convention
- Sustainable Connections supporting local businesses
- Touch For Health Kinesiology Association
- Ordained Minister: Spiritual Healer and Earth Stewards (SHES)
- Published AMTA Washington Journal, August 2006, Winter 2009, Winter 2012
- Designed 19-page Kit for National Massage Awareness Week with Cheryl Hockett-Prell
- Several articles for AMTA newsletter to promote the massage therapy profession and unify Licensed Massage Practitioners across the nation.